We offer our customers
A state-of-the-art acquisition technology scans the slab and associates it to a CAD vector file to reproduce it in a full-size image, for optimisation of the choice of marble shades and vein patterning.
The scanner is a strategic aid for the architect, who will be able to obtain an extremely accurate preview of the final effect of the selected material, in real time.
* Project analysis and in-house design consulting
* Site surveys with BUDRI technical experts all over the world
* Production of shop drawings
* Project preview with the aid of visual systems and plate scanning systems
* Production at our plant
* Approval by the architect or client on the basis of pre-assembly at our plant
* Packaging in closed crates with anti-tipping bars for export
* Freight and assistance with paperwork
* Installation all over the world by BUDRI specialist teams
* Final testing of the installation supervised by the Director of Works
The entire contents of this document (images, text, info and quotation generation, graphics and layout) are the exclusive property of BUDRI SRL. The aforesaid goods and services are protected by the current legislation on intellectual property, copyright, trademarks and utility systems. Every kind of improper use is therefore forbidden. All actions undertaken with the aim of copying, reproducing, publishing, removing, modifying or altering this material, if not specifically authorised, are liable to prosecution under civil and criminal copyright law (Italian law 633/1941). Under no circumstances shall silence be taken to mean consent. Authorisations shall only be considered granted on issue of the prior written consent of BUDRI SRL.
Per espressa volontà dei nostri clienti e per motivi di riservatezza non ci è consentito pubblicare molte immagini di installazioni prestigiose da noi eseguite, né di poter citare il nome del comittente.